TRANSPORT RULES: The school will be providing bus facility by hiring transport from
outside which will depend upon the number of students in school.
• The school provides bus facility on request to fetch children to school on specified route.
• The bus facility is provided by the school on request by the parent after signing a consent
• The charges for the transport are for 11 months in a year which have to be paid bimonthly
along with the fees.
• The rates for transport are subject to change according to the hike in cost of fuel,
maintenance and drivers salary. No change in bus route/stoppages are allowed without
permission from school management.
• Misbehavior/violence in the bus will result into disciplinary action.
• Students should avoid unnecessary movement in bus/ travelling on footboards.
• Students are not allowed to get on/off a moving bus or at traffic signals.
• Advance information in writing by the parent should be given if the child does not
intend to use the bus facility/change a route/visit a relative's place etc. on a particular day.
• No person other than the school student/ staff is allowed to board the school buses/ school
• The school reserves the decision to fix the drop/pickup points and parents may
choose the convenient pickup/drop points.